Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun with Plug-Ins

I have to say I love great plug-ins that get the job done in a hurry. Below you will find a list of plug-ins I compiled from a recent conversation on Gear Sluts. I know there are are many great plug-ins still missing so please feel free to comment below and let me know what you have to contribute. I will maintain this list on my website as new plug-ins are added. Now go make some Noise!!!


Great Utilities:
Dropbox - 2gb of free online storage. Best app for getting files to clients
Simplenote - A must have app to get notes between your iPhone or Blackberry and your computer
Find Any File - In my opinion the best Spotlight replacement for finding files on your Mac

3 comments:

Unda said...

As an up and coming sound designer attending the Savannah College of Arts and Design, your work and blog are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing all of the knowledge.

Sean
www.genmx.com

hymbas1 said...

Really quite an intelligent person, he has some great skills in electronics and he must share its knowledge with others in order increase his own knowledge.
detox foot bath

hymbas1 said...

Really a nice and informative post.
cable ties